Type your query or search by category
I am having problems when paying with my credit card
There might be a few circumstances why this is happening:
- Your card may not have enough funds, or you may have exceeded your card limit. You need enough funds in your account for the cost of your AI Studio subscription.
- Please ensure that you have correctly filled the CVV/CVC security code. This is the three-digit number sequence on the back of your card.
- Your card may not be enabled for online transactions or recurring payments. Please contact your bank to check this. You might need to have your card setup for 3D Secure online transactions. For instance, “Verified by Visa” or “Mastercard SecureCode”.
- Your card may not be allowed to perform foreign purchases or recurring transactions abroad. Please contact your bank to check this.
- In case your card has expired or has been cancelled, please reach out to your bank for further details or to request a new card.
- Your bank may have some technical problems. Please note that for the recurring payments AI Studio will try to bill your subscription again three times during the next 15 days after your card is declined. After the third attempt your AI Studio subscription will be cancelled automatically.
- The AI Studio Support Team has noticed that MasterCard cards have some difficulties with recurring payments when renewing subscriptions plans. In this case, please contact your bank.
If you have checked all the above and still cannot use your card to pay for your subscription plan, please send an email to email@example.com